Hyatt Ziva Cancun
We kindly ask that all guests planning to attend our wedding stay at this resort.
- All-Inclusive (Food, Drinks, Entertainment)
- No Minimum Stay
- 5 Star Resort
There are 3 separate buildings at this resort:
- Pyramid Building – 4 stories; Ocean View and Resort View rooms with private balconies; 2-level suites; Swim-up rooms (13 years old and up only); Dolphin View rooms
- Club Tower – Ocean Front rooms, corner suites and master suites; private balconies with hot tubs; club level amenities; best views at the resort
- Turquoize Tower (Adult-Only) – Ocean Front suites; 2nd floor swim-up rooms; access to adult-only rooftop infinity pool; butler service (2 per floor); VIP check-in; complimentary airport transfers; newest building at the resort
The Hyatt Ziva Cancun is less than 30 minutes from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). We recommend securing transportation to and from the airport prior to your trip.
During our trip to visit the resort Jeff and I used USA Transfers and had a very pleasant experience. We booked roundtrip transportation via their website. You put in your flight information so they can track the status of your arrival and departure. You don’t have to provide a credit card or any form of payment while making the reservation. We paid the driver in cash (USD) after he dropped us off at the resort.
When you arrive at the airport just follow the signs to the Exit / Ground Transportation. There will be a lot of people that try to stop you and either sell you stuff or try to help you find the best local attractions. Just walk past them and pretend like you know where you are going. Once outside there will be tons of transportation companies holding up signs. Find the White one that says USA Transfers (or whatever company you booked through). They’ll guide you to your vehicle. Tipping is optional but very much appreciated. We were sent an email letting us know when our pick-up time would be at the resort. Our driver was actually 5 minutes early!
- Through USA Transfers. Roundtrip up to 6 people from $55-$65.
- Through Hyatt (email@example.com) for groups up to 6 people. $90/group (one way) or $165/group (round trip).
- Through DiscoveryMundo. Roundtrip up to 6 people from $62-$73.
If you plan on staying 4 nights or longer in the adult-only Turquoize Tower, airport transfers are complimentary.