Wedding Dress Code
The Dress Code for the Wedding is Semi-Formal Beach Attire. The ceremony and reception will be held outdoors (but not in the sand).
✅ Sun Dresses
✅ Maxi Dresses
✅ Button down shirts
✅ Tie (Optional)
* No flip-flops, shorts, or swimwear.
Resort Dress Code
At the resort, each restaurant and bar has a specified dress code that ranges from super casual to beach formal. Here are some guidelines from Hyatt's website:
- Beach Attire: Swimsuit attire is welcome.
- Casual, or Resort Casual: Access with dry bathing suits permitted. Men require a t-shirt and women require a cover-up. Sandals are required.
- Smart Casual: Dress shorts, close-toed shoes, collared short-sleeve shirts are required for men. Women require dress sandals.
- Resort Formal: Trousers, close-toed shoes, collared short-sleeve shirts are required for men, women require dress sandals. Elegant evening wear is required for both men and women.
Cancun Weather - February Averages
Water Temperature: 79°F
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Chance of Rain: 18%